Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Not enough of Mom to go around!
It seems lately that there is not enough of me to go around. Every one's events always fall on the same day and Mike is usually working. The kids are all needing mom, but there is only one of me! I need a clone. I just got an e-mail that Brayden was to participate in the flag ceremony at the school board meeting tonight and Zach has a home basketball game. The same thing happened last week and is to repeat next Tuesday. Both want me at their events, and yes Mike is working. I hope I don't have to pick and choose which things I get to see all the time. Arggghh, mommy stress. Thank you Rita for stepping up and helping with Brayden tonight!! It is appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for asking me! I really enjoyed being there with Brayden watching him and the other cub/boy scouts present the colors, the pledge of alligence and their pledge before the school board. I am willing to help out anytime! You have some great kids Brandy!
Post a Comment