
Yesterday the "tooth fairy" came and took Kailey's pluggies. At least that is what she is claiming. I had enough of the whining she was tired and "needed" a pluggy yesterday afternoon. So I took them and hid them when she was going potty. When she asked again, I opened the cabinet that was home to the pluggies and she saw that they were gone. I told her a fairy came and got them since she was a big girl now. Of course she had to look in all the cabinets then!! She went to sleep last night with out much complaining. Tonight I will have to do a sweep of the house and get them all. She had a reserve hidden in many places. I also did not tell Mike where they were. He is a softy and will break down and give in. Sorry Honey, you are not strong in this area so I took over. It is better for her teeth to get rid of them now. BYE BYE pluggies and to baby Kailey. Now you really are a BIG GIRL!! I do have a Hello Kitty stuffed animal for her as a reward if she makes it through the day today. And we have this adorable picture to remember them :)
2 comments:
Yeah Brandy! What a cleaver way to take the pluggies away! Because she is such a cutie in her actions, it would be so easy to break down and give in. This says alot for tough love! You are right it is better for her teeth and she will definately be a big girl now. Hope there won't be too much drama attached! There is just a little sadness though letting go of the baby in her!!
Yeah Kailey! I was thinking of her and her pluggies because this last week Abram has gotten ahold of two of his paci's so when he is going to nap time he sucks on one and holds the other and then exchanges. Very Kailey-like in his paci love :)
Post a Comment