

We had lots of fun stuff going on this weekend. Our family participated in Stephanie & Dean's wedding on Saturday. Mike, Kailey, and I were in the bridal party. A great time was had by all! The kids enjoyed the dance. Zach tried to play shy and did not want to dance. But as he saw the fun the rest of us were having, he joined right in. Brayden danced everything. I think he has some real talent. And Kailey just loves to "spin." I enjoyed the dance too, but my back, hips and ankles are killing me today! I don't think too much dancing could ever be a bad thing. I didn't have much time for taking pictures, a camera doesn't really go with a bridesmaid dress, but I will post a couple that I have.
This weekend my niece Angie also graduated from college with a masters in Family and Marriage Therapy. There was a gathering for her, but because of the wedding we missed it. Our thoughts and best wishes were with those that were celebrating!! I am very proud of her accomplishment.
Also on Saturday I got a call from my nephew Bill. He was telling me a story about his new wife Rachel baking something when he came home from work one night last week. Not getting the story, (blame it on either the wine or noise at the wedding), I was a little confused. But I finally got that there is a "bun in the oven"!! Congrats to their family!! Babies are a gift from heaven.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys all had great fun at the wedding! Pictures are great! Graduation ceremony was so exciting for us and to top it off a new grand baby! We are all so blessed!
Post a Comment