It is finally spring! (According to the calendar) It still is a little cool outside, but the animals are now out. We have seen many robins, squirrels, and even a little owl is spending time at our house. He took over a robin's nest from last year. Of course this is on top of our clothesline pole that goes in the yard, (we have a retractable clothes line.) So I may not be able to hang out clothes this year too. It happens every year!! Mike & I always say we are going to take care of the nest before it makes someone a home, but some how it never works. There was one little birdie that was singing his heart out at 5:00 am this morning. For some reason I was instantly irritated because I was woken up way to early. But now as the day is going on, I am happy the little birdie was singing, it was a nice way to start the day. No beeping alarm clock or cold feet on my back from a little one crawling in my bed. But hopefully tomorrow he sings someone else awake. I would like to sleep in a little on my day off :)
I am taking some time off next week to spend spring break with the kids. It will be a nice break from the everyday work week.
No comments:
Post a Comment