Thanksgiving is almost here and most of you are planning a menu, making a shopping list, or getting ready to travel to family to spend the day. Or if you are like me, what to shop for on "Black" Friday!! I just wanted to remind everyone to remember what you are thankful for and maybe share it with someone too. So here goes:
I am thankful for my family, friends and all the people in our lives. In other words YOU!! I am thankful for second (and sometimes even third chances) when needed. I am thankful to have a warm, safe home to live in. I am thankful to have a secure job that I enjoy going to everyday. There are so many things to be thankful for!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Happy Thanksgiving! Have a thankful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment